Skip to content
Paint Party Policies
Painting Party Policies
- The host(ess) is required to provide tables and chairs
- A minimum of 10 guests (including the hostess) is required to host a painting party at your home.
- The maximum amount at home parties is 25 guests.
- If you have less than 10 guests, painting parties will be held at my studio in Elmer. Minimum is 5 guests.
- The maximum amount at the studio is 15 guests.
- Painting parties start at their scheduled time. Please plan to have your guests arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- The final artist count is due one week prior to the party date. Extra guests must be reported ASAP to ensure adequate supplies are available.
- The host(ess) is responsible for collecting all payments prior to the painting party to reduce "no shows"
- Total payment is due upon my arrival
- A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to book a date. This amount will go towards your party total.
- Due to my allergies, I will not be able to conduct a painting party at smoking residencies.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.