Skip to content
Art Workshop Policies
- Workshops take place at my studio in Elmer
- If a student has special needs, please inform the instructor to ensure proper accommodations may be provided
- If a student has to cancel their participation they must do so as soon as possible. A refund will only be given if the instructor is contacted 7 days prior to the class.
- If the instructor is contacted at least 24 hours in advance but less than the 7 days prior to the event, the student may take another class at a later date.
- If the instructor is not contacted 24 hours prior to class, the class may not be made up and a refund will not be given.
- Payment for workshops/classes is due at registration.
- Each workshop size is limited to 15 students with a minimum of 4 students for the class/workshop to run. Other arrangements can be made by request.
- Weather permitting, some workshops will take place outside.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.